Welcome to customFIT
My name is Bekah Self and I am a mom of 4 and wife to one amazing husband. I am also the Owner and Primary Trainer of customFIT. I have over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry, and I am most passionate about women and their health. No matter the shape, size, age or color, I believe each person has the potential to love themself and their body and herself. To learn a little more about my fitness philosophy, please check out my blog. One of my Why’s for what I do is to set a great example for my 4 children and to help them learn by my example how to live a healthy life.
I COACH WOMEN * I COACH KIDS * I COACH GROUPS
As your coach, my goals are to:
1. help you with your form and performance
2. help you improve your fitness habits
3. help you do more than you would on your own
4. help you enjoy nutrient rich foods
5. help you love yourself more
* To learn more about my fitness philosophy, feel free to check out my blog.
Personal Training Certified through AFAA
Group Fitness Certified through AFAA
Brain Health Coaching Certified through Amen University
Cardio Yoga Certified
CPR and First Aid Certified
WHERE I'VE WORKED
Primary Trainer with Camp Gladiator
Group Fitness Instructor at various gyms including Lifetime Fitness, Golds Gym, Texas Club, etc.
References available upon request.